Happy New Years
The return of local businesses is the first sign of people/families returning from their holidays. We've had a very good month, particularly with our back to school promotion. Lots of families have taken advantage of it and because we've had such a great response will be running it till the 13th February.
2016 Calendar of Events
- Back to school promo - Ends 13th February.
- February Special - Valentines beauty special.
- March Special - Easter special - all clients enter into our Easter egg draw.
- May Special - All 'Mothers' go into the draw to win a deluxe conditioning treatment & a blow wave.
- June - GHD Workshop: learn how to use straighteners and wands.
- August - Hair braiding Workshop: learn how to do simple braids.
- September - All 'Dads' go into the draw to win hair products.
- December - All clients enter the draw to win hair vouchers.
Fairytale Hair Day by Carmelita
The Fairytale Hair Day was held on the same day as the Khandallah Village Fair 13th of December. Both Kat and I were nervous about our very first business venture but once the girls started coming in for their braids we relaxed and found that it was so much fun. We had pictures of braided styles for the girls to choose from and we also offered hair chalk and Feather bead extentions which were a huge hit with the girls.
The most popular hair style for the day were the Feather bead extentions which were inspired by Pocohontas. We had all sorts of colored feathers and beads for the girls to choose from which we attached to the end of small braids. The Waterfall hair braid and the Headband french braids were the next favourites inspired by Aerial the little mermaid and Anna from Frozen, many of the girls then added the Feather bead extentions as well for fun dual hairstyles.
The Fairytale hair day was awesome, Kat and I really enjoyed running the event and we look forward to the next time we do a similar day in the future.
Girls mini straightener - Nicole Turner
Boys hair products - Harrison Cederwall
Ladies hair products - Sam Edington, Alison Pandelidis &Karen Johnson
Men's hair products - Chris Wheelan